View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradorna View Post
I'm a Stevie fan but also FM and I stop writing here because of all this negative feedback. Fans trying to blame Stevie or Lindsey its just silly. I've seen cycles of hate for diferent members of this band for years here. Starting with Mick, then lindsey and now Stevie and we should stop that. We are so lucky they're still out there playing and making music.
Negativity? Here? Nah, you're so wrong!

I want this album to be a success for Lindsey and for Christine. I couldn't care less about those who chose not to be part of it. To imply it's gonna fail because Stevie is not there or because they didn't try hard enough because again Stevie is not there is ridiculous.
They're all doing what they want, and even though it's not what WE want, we have to live with it.

Happy Mothers Day to all moms here. It's not International Mothers Day, so some of us don't celebrate it today.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.