View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Don has been waffling on this. In September he said he was open to touring if Glenn's son would join the band. 2 months later he walked back the comment. It tells me people are throwing money at them to tour one more time.

I actually hope the big tour is delayed one year. That would give time to Buckhingham/MvVie to hit the road. I always believed that Buckhingham/McVie would not tour because there was not time to do so. I don't seen them scrambling doing a short tour to run and join a huge tour. It sucks the tour already missed the 40th anniversary of the release of Rumours but I would LOVE a year of Buckhingham/McVie before the monster farewell tour. This miracle of an album happened. Lets not release it and then not properly promote it. I want to soak up every minute. And yes I am hoping for a tour.
The article mentions 2 stadium festival dates. I don't see either band touring around such a festival.
Mark my words, Buckingham McVie will not tour.

How could they tour with Mick and John and not call themselves Fleetwood Mac?

And if they did tour without Mick and John, who would they hire to be their rhythm section? They could have the best rhythm section in the world but if they did, imagine the controversy. It would be mini Mac. Stevie would not be happy.