View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
Who knows, we have heard this song and dance before in the 80s and 90s from all parties. "We're done," "Never going back," "I cannot see myself rejoining the band, ever." Will they never reform as the 5-piece we know and love? Because of Stevie, and the lawsuit, probably not... But knowing these people, knowing this band, I would never fully say its out of the question.
Absolutely right. I used to second-guess them all the time, but over and over I’d get proved wrong after they did something out of left field. I remember saying that there was no way in hell they ever tried performing “That’s Enough for Me” on the 1980 tour UNTIL a few years later I heard a recording from one of the Wembley shows. I was stunned. And I would have told you twenty years ago that they would never again pull out “Sisters of the Moon” or “Storms” onstage — and then they did! You can’t second-guess the Fleetwood Macs. Something can seem highly improbable — and happen anyway.

Lindsey and Stevie could go out next year on a Buckingham Nicks tour. It would shock me but I’m not going to put my money on its not happening, ever.

moviekinks.blogspot.com