View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It all comes down to ease with this band anymore. It's just EASIER to do a bunch of dates with the eagles and make guaranteed bucks. They won't even have to rehearse. Come in the week before the first gig and play a condensed version of the unleashed set....check in with the eagles folks about the logistics etc....it's just way easier to do this and it certainly gives them a way to duck out of working on a new album!!

At first I was surprised lindsey would do this, but then again I think he's just grown up enough to realize - it just isn't worth the headache and the bitching to go against this grain. We all know there would be a knock down drag out fight with Stevie over anything interrupting her don and stevie show part two and it would probably be the end of the band. I think he really wants a new album so i'm betting he's swallowing really hard to agree to these dates - probably just hoping its a month long string of dates and then back into the studio....all drama spared.

..but then again REO Speedwagon might need another band to pair with in 2012 hahahaha