Thread: $#@!*?! Cats
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant
Sorry to hear about this.... I know how frustrating it can be to live with an irresponsible pet owner. I have two cats...and my roommate has three. But, we have a house, so it's not like they're crammed in a small apartment. Our cats have never peed or **** on the floor, or anywhere else for that matter other than in their litter boxes. But, we keep the boxes clean. Always. Everyday.

Cats tend to urinate or crap on the furniture...especially beds, chairs and couches....when they are pissed off about their living conditions (ESPECIALLY DIRTY LITTER BOXES), or because of a lack of attention and affection from 'their people'.

My kitties are soooooo friendly and sweet, and never bite or scratch. They greet everyone, and are very affectionate....they're kind of like dogs... Everyone who has met my cats loves them - everyone - even people who are allergic to cats cannot seem to resist their feline charms.
My Mufy is the same way, his gramma and grampa are allergic and they both adore him. He is a love, especially if you are a guest, he will be extremely attentive but not in an invasive way.

I would say, markolas, to speak with your roommates about the condition of the litter box, that it must be clean because that will keep the cats from ****ting and pissing everywhere else which is unaccepatable! If they slip up, tell them again. Third time? Get good with the scoop and swallow your pride and take care of it. Leave your dirty dishes or something to even things out but scoop that poop. Don't bite of your nose to spite your face. Then start your search for new roommates.