View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
This is what I think has the greatest probability of happening - a Stevie biopic - and I think it would have the full cooperation of Mick Fleetwood, but I doubt he'd be consulted much, as it's only Stevie's story that would matter. This would not be a documentary..
it would be a story similar to that Gold Dust Woman unauthorized bio - just read the excerpts, it's all there and that's what Stevie cult following is repeating all over social media:

highly talented, beautiful and hard working Stevie sacrifices and works 3-5 jobs (and she's fantastic at all of them, of course!) while songwriting and recording music and dragging along her no-talent loser annoying guitar-playing pot-smoking boyfriend to a fame and fortune even though he doesn't do anything for her or her music and cannot write any good songs or music let alone hits unlike our ultra-talented heroine and legendary icon. despite his uselessness he somehow still has the power in their highly successful band so she finally - finally! - has enough and manages to get rid of a loser from her band as she reaches the edge of 70, and becomes the boss in that band she alone single-handedly made famous and rich.

mark my words. this will happen. it already has a screenplay in Gold Dust Woman book.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"