View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 06:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
FuzzyPlum, there are A LOT of people who go on tour with the band. Have you seen the type of busses they use? Trust me, they're very very nice and comfortable. I'm quite certain Ricky is comfortable and fine traveling that way, especially considering he gets to actually see the country traveling by bus, an aspect he seems to enjoy. I know you're angry at them for firing Lindsey, but you really seem to be reaching here.
No, I really don't think I am. If you are touring as a band then you should travel as a band. Its an honest question- Neale has been associated with Fleetwood Mac for a long, long time and I'd always would have imagined he's close enough to merit travelling with the main members. I'd be really surprised if he doesn't. If Neale is travelling on the planes then it just seems really off for other musicians to travel separately. I'm sure the backing singers travel on a plane with Stevie. I get there'll be a lot of crew that have to go by bus, but come on, the guy is standing next to you every other night. Really rude if you ask me. Stuck up their own backsides.

And to justify it by saying 'he gets to see a lot of the country' ....ha ha ha ha. Your'e making me p!ss my pants. That's reaching!

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood