View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 09:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm not surprised her home isn't smattered with Mac memorabilia. None of the other Macsters homes seem to be either (sans Mick's income property in Hawaii). Chris especially seems least likely to worship herself of any of them. Plus, like Richard Dashut said, they always had a thing against wearing/displaying their own merchandise.

The whole sale does bring up some interesting questions, though. What's her motive here? Is she just in need of a new project- and is she going to use all this fresh tour money to purchase a new estate to restore? Is she simply wanting to downsize since she's getting older? Or does she now equate her estate with her dark agoraphobic period, and simply want to move on? Is she hoping to use the funds from the sale to buy a property in the States? If so, is she going to buy in LA again, or is she going to purchase a place in Hawaii near the boys? We probably won't ever know, but I do have to say it's good to see Chris moving forward.