View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Getting bombarded with advertisements on Facebook and Instagram. The fact that there is NO band picture and NO band line up is so sleazy IMO.
yup. they have no problem hiding their "fresh! new!" band behind some penguins and tiny printed names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Even the local Austin radio stations are hocking ticket sales. I’ve never heard anything like it before, DJ’s are announcing the tour & Austin date while plugging that their station is based on the music of Fleetwood Mac. Obviously FM’s people are deep in damage control mode.
i know, it is so annoying! i saw the add on tv. my inbox is full of presale codes for every which venue under the sun (if anyone wants presale codes - let us know, i'd be more than happy to paste them in one of the threads!). twitter feed is full of sponsored and promoted tweets from Live Nation to go see "Fleetwood Mac". TM has a FM banner on the top when you get on their page. they are pulling all the stops and dumping bunch of money into making sure this sells.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"