Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's my thoughts on "Get Tusked" (which I read):

1. Ken is an alpha male personality, seen by his comments about women and their physical attributes, and how these please him. He came across as rather shallow.
2. He is obsessed with the sounds of the album, being in control of that.
3. He REALLY likes to be in control.
4. Lindsey butted heads with him, not allowing him to be 100% in control.
5. Richard was far easier going, and got along with the band on a personal level, better than Ken. This maybe annoyed Ken?
6. As much as I don't mind grammatical mistakes, they really aren't a huge deal, one would think that purchasing a book would ensure that someone read the thing to edit and correct grammar. I noticed more than I ever have in a book previously (not to say that I don't have grammatical errors in my posts, but they aren't in a book form).

He annoyed me occasionally in this book, more than in the Rumours one.

However, this interview annoyed me beyond belief. What an idiot. I hope he is experiencing backlash online from it.
He is spouting incorrect things, showing he doesn't know the whole story.
He comes across as scrambling to tell some juicy information, but doesn't know s**t. Like some teenager wanting to be part of the group, but not part of the group, and trying RREEEEAAAALLLLL hard to be part of the group.

Maybe he was just jealous of Richard's relationship with Lindsey? Or jealous of Richards gentler personality?