View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:08 AM

Not sure why anyone would think new music is on the way. If they can't agree on radio station or a tour, why would a new album be in the works?

I have no idea what the issues are; but if i were a guessing man....

LB has to scrap plans due to FM tour and rehearsals. (I mean look at the time line) If he wanted to get this music out he should have released it now (with a small tour). But then there are changes at his record company. So who knows the business of that fiasco.

Mick wants it to be a long tour and CM/LB want a year or less. That way, BuckVie II can happen.
SN will do what Mick wants because she see numbers like Mick and that's important to her.
JM will do whatever Mick tells him because he's made it clear he plays bass and doesn't even like being in the studio for more than a few takes.

I wouldn't mind if Stevie went solo and actually wrote another album. Christine did blues or another BuckVie album. LB did his solo album and tour. Mick and John and Christine do a blues album with Eric Clapton. (dreaming!)

But another 2 year greatest hits and Stevie talking, and rehearsed speeches? blahhhhhhh it's so tired.