View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Michelle, this is really cool. It sounds hard but it sounds like you did it. I wonder how your spelling was?
Anyhoo, I would LOVE to learn how to speak Spanish. I can speak it from reading it, but I don't always know the meanings. You know how much I love me them studly Latinos.
I tried to use easy words so that my spelling won't be off. You don't really have to worry about the spelling through; worry about the accent marks =\
Oh we both love the Latinos lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I remember senior year: I took AP Euro (can't use the credit cause I'm a history minor concentrating in American), AP eco (flunked it and now I have to take eco in the fall cause it's a core business major class), and AP stats (I didn't wanna take precalc, got a 1 on the AP exam, and just had to endure a hell-on-Earth semester with a precalc designed for people in the sciences going onto higher math, when all I needed it for was just as a prereq for like 2 classes). I just hope for your sake you don't get senioritis, but once you graduate, it's a great feeling.

Do you know what college you want to go to?
I think I wanna sail across the friggin continent to the (never eat south waffles...) the west (lol)...maybe UCLA. If I stay on this side I may go to Michigan State, U of M, Pace, something....I will apply to the whole world and choose depending on who lets me in.
I think I will celebrate like crazy on the last day of high school and then die again when college starts lol