View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm so happy this happened! For me, the fab five Rumours lineup performances were only something I could appreciate in past videos, recorded professionally or through concertgoers--- I've never seen Christine play with Fleetwood Mac, but to me she's always been vital to the sound of the band and has written some of my favorite songs. To see her together with Mick, Lindsey, John, and Stevie, taking their bows together, was an amazing feeling. To see that keyboard where it should be, stage right, WOW...it finally filled the space that has been empty for over 15 years; it's never been the same without her. I can only imagine how it must've been to see in person, up close. Thanks to those who shared their experiences of the concert tonight. I can't wait to hear how tomorrow night goes. With Peter Green in the audience and Christine performing with her band, I hope Fleetwood Mac continues to hit everything out of the park. This concert tour has been a HUGE success all around, and has really raised the band's profile and has fans around the world ecstatic and reinvigorated. Now if they can play Glastonbury next year (!!!) and have a killer 50th anniversary concert, with songs from throughout the band's history...you know what, I don't think they are that far out of the question. Stevie was right: "2013 will be the year of Fleetwood Mac!"