View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

however - another several years of Big Machine????? i can see the tour-album-tour pattern here... when will we get Lindsey solo back?? he's not getting any younger.
I agree with you elle he's not getting any younger, but the way it's looking it maybe a long time before we get a new Buckingham solo cd again, if ever. First Mick said Lindsey said wanted to make himself available to complete their story. Then there's still 5 unreleased songs we know of and Lindsey's been pushing for a new Fleetwood Mac CD for the last few years. Also, he and Stevie seem to be closer than ever to finally putting Buckingham Nicks out on CD, and then do some touring to back it up. So as much as I would love some new solo material I just don't' see it happening anytime soon.

Also It seems like this interview may have been done in September when the band was in England because it says The Guardian talked to Chris and Stevie together and their interview will be published later this year.

I do find it kinda odd that Chris has said no one's talked to her about re-joining the band. I mean I know John's gotta get well first, but everyone keeps saying his cancer was caught early and that he should have a fairly quick recovery, so it seems like they could or should have discussed it hypothetically when they were all together.

But then maybe they have discussed it since this interview took place. Because it sounds like Chris did the interview with Stevie sitting next to her, and maybe she told the interviewer she wanted to rejoin Fleetwood Mac so Stevie would know she was ready to come back and the two of them could have discussed her rejoining the band (and maybe even discussed it with the rest of the band) after they were done with the interview.

Last edited by Deeshere; 11-22-2013 at 08:59 PM..