View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default It's a long story, Vinnie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodyhead View Post
Dear Jeremy,

I don't know what the propaganda thing is all about, but I was always curious about what happened to you, danny and peter. I have much respect for what the three of you managed to put out in such a few short years. We are all curious about what you went through as well as what Peter went through. Maybe someday you can tell us of your travels as well as tour meetings over time with your other former bandmates. I know there are quite a few interested in Jane and Rosebud. I apologize if this seems like such a maudlin interest, but even those among us who are blues enthusiasts and devotees, there is a little bit of the fanatic in all us fans.

A fan and avid listener of your music,

vinnie c
...but I did get to see Jane in a clothing store in LA in 1978. I wanted to walk up to her to extend my sympathies after the trauma, but something ... (pride?) stopped me. I regret it to this day.
I remember her pouring out her heart to Mick on the phone (the talkback was on), and it seemed she still loved Pete regardless.
Anyway, I'm so glad she got out of that dangerous relationship, though. She had become a Jewish Christian, so there must have been some dark resistance at work.