View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 06:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
This forum isn't a relief, cannot find one single thread in this section too, where the haters with too much time on their hands, vent their negativity, hostility and other anxious thoughts about the new band in the situation.

Remember what your former hero once sung: "Take on the situation but not the torment"
Well, I originally posted this thread in the post-Rumours section, where most of the FM haters stayed away from, but then it was moved to the Present Band section, and seemed to attract the haters here.

I was watching YouTube performances of Hypnotized and Storms from this tour (something I had avoided because I'm waiting to see them live but broke down for those two songs because they've been dropped from the set) and was astounded to read all the positive comments there, and that helped me understand the hate and negativity here on this board is not truly reflective of the world. But I agree, how many different ways can someone say they hate Fleetwood Mac? Say it once or twice, then move on and enjoy Lindsey's album and tour.