View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillamene View Post
Anybody got any info /pics of merchandise for this tour?
I wish it were easier to share photos on the forum. I actually snapped some photos (ended up buying something for a friend who didn’t make it so I was sending them to him asking what he wanted). And I grabbed a few things.

A lot of penguin logos stuff. My friend and I each got tote bags and they may be the best thing they’ve got. Only $25 and really nice quality with a zip closure and a zip pocket inside. Very nice. Penguin logo with the present members names around the circular logo. I also bought a track jacket for $70. Kind of weird color and I’m still unsure if it’s a very deep navy or black but white stripes down the sleeve, penguin (a single one. There’s a single penguin and double penguin version of the logo and a mix of each on the merch) logo on the left chest. Bummed there’s nothing on the back but the tour hoodie was the same with just a left chest logo. The hoodie is also a strange brown color and they were sold out of my size so I didn’t get a close look.

My favorite and I can try to send you a picture one way or another here, is the T-shirt I bought. It’s got a close up of Stevie and Christine’s faces and says Sisters of the Moon. I will warn (and I said this at the bottom of my review on the other page) the sizing and style of the women’s fit tees this tour are REALLY weird. Like I’ve got a women’s fit tee from each of the last two tours and they’re radically different in size. Previously they ran a little small and I bought up fearing shrinkage. Well... the smalls look like large or extra large for a women’s fitted tee. And the Sisters shirt I bought is cut especially odd. Wide neck and very wide shirt. I’m a very tiny person. And I was ticked. They had a lot of retro style shirts- A Rumours one with Mick and Stevie (I have a long sleeve tee with the same photo from a previous tour), Lots of penguin logo as mentioned, and I loved this bright blue women’s shirt with a retro Fleetwood Mac logo (just the band name in big bubble letters) but they were all out except L and XL. Also surprisingly there’s a white long sleeve tee with the Kiln House album cover on it! If I had had more money, I would’ve gotten it.

In regular unisex tees there were more penguin logos and the singular shirt that has the current members of the band on it and tour dates on the back. Also a wind breaker or rain coat that has a large penguin logo on the back. And then the tote I mentioned, a hat, and shot glasses. I think this was everything. And ha apologies if I over described.

If you are a smaller size and especially if you want the women’s cut shirts with the softer fabric, buy early. With the larger sizing they were big time wiped out of the smalls and mediums of everything after the show. Of note while the sizing issues on those shirts was a big problem for someone unusually petite like myself, the way these shirts are sized I’d actually say they’re more unisex so if you’re a guy who likes a softer shirt, everything but the Sisters shirt I listed would be workable and not look odd on a guy. I would say the size large “women’s” shirts were more or less equivalent to a size medium unisex tee. But radically different sizing from the previous two tours merch!!! Also no lyrics based tees like last tour had a Sisters of the Moon shirt with artsy lyrics and the one before that had a Landside lyrics in the shape of a flower. I have both and they’re favorites so I was a little bummed not to see something like that this tour. Penguin logos eveeeeerywhere though!