View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netter75 View Post
I really don't understand comments like this. It'd be one thing if the author bashed Lindsey or Christine but they didn't, they just said that Stevie was a standout. Why does it bother you that someone else enjoyed her performance?
Oh, they can enjoy her performance as much as they like, I don't care. BUT you're a journalist and you're writing an article about a concert of a BAND. They clearly didn't bash Lindsey nor Christine. It's hard to do that when you don't even mention them. It was Stevie and her band and we all should feel honored, according to this journalist.

Write all you like about Stevie.... when she's on tour. When the Mac are on stage, write about the band, not about the only member you like.

They clearly were one of the many people who went to the bathroom during I'm so Afraid. So they must have missed the standing ovation. That's probably why they didn't write about it, but of course they have time to write about Stevie's boots.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 08-03-2017 at 10:28 PM..