View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
A year no longer feels like a year. Especially when you are having fun. Sobriety will give her the time to see the world in ways she never took the time before.
I sometimes wonder how she would deal with the whole working thing while sober. Maybe the therapy and perhaps wherever she sought help to stop the drinking taught her some healthier coping mechanisms. Or perhaps turn her into another substance, like tea or coffee. (maybe she's given up smoking too. Hope so. *crosses fingers*)

Quote:
She said in that recent interview that what she thought she wanted for her life at home turned into something she really did not want for herself. After therapy I believe she has come to the conclusion that her destiny is touring and recording music. I believe all musicians will continue to perform as long as there is a paying audience, until the day they die.
I agree that she probably realized this now. I'm surprised it took this long before she went stir crazy and started to seek the help she needed. Next thing we know, she would have several projects lined up for her for the next couple of years.

Quote:
Chris has just had a 15 year vacation and to her it probably felt like 5 years. After age 40 you will watch your years fly by like a whip through the air.
And she's 70 years old. She must have known that time is short. Might as well make the most of it and do what she loves doing best.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie