View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I was FB friends with her, and she insisted there that it was Christine(according to Mick) that refused to attend the RRHOF ceremony, if Bob was there.

I mean, Mick's a lying scumbag, so maybe we'll never know the real truth, but Mick told Wendy, that it was Christine's refusal to attend, that kept Bob out.

My lifetime heroine took a BIG hit to her Superwoman status, in my eyes, when I found out.
I understand why many might wish to believe that Christine would never do such a thing and Mick must be lying. Christine is supposed to be the "good one." Believe me, I wasn't excited to hear this either, and I'm definitely not eager to believe it. It is true that Mick had a reason to shift blame elsewhere.

However, considering that such a lie would undoubtedly eventually get back to Christine (indeed, for all Mick knew, Wendy would confront her), I don't think he'd dare make such a thing up. He'd have to know he'd get called on it.

Sadly, I think we must conclude the most likely scenario is that this was one of those instances where Mick was actually telling the truth.