View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 04:15 AM
Senior Ledgie

I bought the "say you will" cd, limited edition cd, and the dvd audio the same day... I did my part supporting the mac... haha...

It is great sounding, I wish more stuff had been added like the rumours DVD-audio... even if you listen to it with headphones it is suppose to sound great because it is recorded at a higher rate...

I also have the dvd-audio of Boz Scaggs "Dig" that sounds great too... overall dvd-audios are amazing just not alot of people are buying them yet... they still need more support.... and sony needs to stop making super audio discs... sony and their dumb formats...

Quote:
What is DVD audio exactly? A music CD that is only meant for DVD's...no picture, but can't be played in a regular CD player?
A dvd-audio is a DVD that displays pictures while playing music in a 5.1 surround sound format but also supports 2.0 dolby digital(regular stereo)... it can only be played on a DVD player...

*there are special dvd players that play dvd audio disc better than regular dvd players but I haven't had to listen to the difference on a dvd-audio player*...