View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Exactly, as fans who don't want to see FM without LB and no solo tour being announced we are losing out in every way.

However as LB doesn't tour outside the US, international fans are the ones who miss out on every level.

Obviously LB will do what he wants in the future to make him happy, but do you now understand why some fans 'selfishly' want him to return to FM some day as it may be the only chance they get to see him play again?
Hmmm, I was talking about losses on both sides of FM people, not fans.

I have no idea who you are but fans wanting Lindsey back on FM has nothing to do with their only chance of seeing him. As far as we know it could be the only chance for all of us, and I still say: "no, thank you".

Fans trashing Stevie and then waiting for Lindsey to return to FM so they could pay big bucks to see him and also her and Mick by association makes no sense to me. To you maybe, but not to me.

It has nothing to do with international fans. Many of them traveled last year to see Stevie but not Lindsey and Christine. And many of them won't see the band ever again, with or without Lindsey.

Why waste your time blaming Stevie and Mick if you will see them again in concert if Lindsey returns one day?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.