View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Nope! It takes them around 18 months+ to record and release these days. That means they would have had to start recording this past June for a Christmas 2010 release. They are supposedly meeting in January to discuss recording again. For ****s and giggles, let's say they decide to begin recording a new album during that meeting (which at this point, I am highly doubtful of). They'll take a good 6 months off after January to recover from their world tour, and spend that time searching for a recording venue and a producer. With all the egos involved, that will be no easy task getting everyone to agree on common ground for all this. So we're looking at an earliest possible start date for recording in June 2010. That means an earliest possible release date of around Christmas 2011. And I'm being very conservative... I think it will likely take longer because everyone will say they need a big break after the tour, then they'll fight and bitch about a recording venue, and ESPECIALLY a producer. Mark my words, that will be a big showdown, and could sink the project altogether. And this is all assuming they decide in January that they really want to move forward with a new album at all!
You took the words right out of my mouth......how better could it be said...totally agree....I picked NO....I personally don't see anything happing with them....period....heck what happend to the uptenth Rumours re-issue with DVD we were 'suppose' to get anyway....if that can't be worked out how is anything totally 'new' gonna be worked out......I just don't see it happening......it is whatever it is.....
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."