View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenStu View Post
I understand her attitude. But the bad stuff that went on is really no secret. Not only that, nobody has lost any disrespect for Nicks nor thinks of her as a bad person for it. I think I can speak for most people when I say that.

Don't want to see Reese Witherspoon do the part. Not that she's a bad actress or anything it's just that she's already played a famous singer and won an oscar for it in Walk The Line

A decent movie about the making of Rumours would be a true triumph over adversity story.

As for you saying the rest of the band haven't said anything about it... I think I read an interview with Mick Fleetwood where he said he thinks it would make an interesting stage play.

Well, I don't think Stevie's against people finding out the bad stuff. I think her opinion is that people already KNOW the bad stuff so it doesn't need to be rehashed a million times. Regarding writing a book, she's basically said if you want to hear about all the conflicts and drama you can read every article published for the last 35 years. She wants to talk about the pleasant moments that haven't been shared and don't get talked about as much.

I've never heard her say she didn't want a movie because it would put them in a bad light or anything. But I have heard her say she don't want a movie because she was scared it would be the end and she would die right after it came out