View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Tango In The Night for me every time.
Lindsey was really experimental with his song structures... all his songs were very different. I like his songs on the new album but they are all a bit 'samey' and 'safe'. Christine was a hit-making machine on TITN.

That said, though its easy to write off Stevie's songs on that album- it really isn't the same album without her contributions.
Every Lindsey's song on TITN is a different experience for me. He's always so focused on his work and put so much passion.And after 30 years, the same goes for the BuckVie album. That's the beauty of his work.

I prefer TITN because it has what's becoming my favorite Christine's song: Little Lies. But yeah, it would have never been the same without Stevi's songs, especially Seven Wonders.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.