View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i wish i was too! it will happen, one of these days!!

i don't know, this buster person was not very nice. after his/her first post, subsequent ones went off the rails really fast.

i'm guessing expressing annoyance with celebrities you don't like might be therapeutic, for some people. like jumping around at shows or playing video games is for others, if one needs to get pent up frustrations out so can be calm in real life. and maybe for some, going over the top defending your favorite celebrities is a different way of doing the same thing and that's why buster went off, who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I agree. The thing that is unreal is when someone comes over and doesn't like other posters offering their opinions. Then in turn, they start attacking the board and the other members. It's a bit hypocritical. Not everyone has to like Christine, Stevie, Lindsey, Mick, John, Bob, Peter, Danny, etc.

The thread got crazy when the Tom Petty comment came up. People are entitled to interpret her quote the way they like.

On the other hand, I don't like when people troll to get a dig in where it's not warranted. I've seen it just recently happen in the Stevie forum.

There is always the block option vs. attacking another poster.
I wouldn't mind if Buster stayed, just keep it reasonable.
honestly the reason I deleted my old profile I'd had for years and then decided to slowly tip toe back on is because of how everyone constantly bitches about Stevie... and it's generally the same people with the same worn out tired comments. Like we get it, you don't like her. But not everything is her fault. I don't get on here every chance I get and bring up all the abusive sh*t Lindsey has done or what a lunatic he can be (still to this day) and then turn every single post in to what an as**ole he is. Why bother? People love him (myself included, you both know that....) But if some of you actually read more on social media than just TL and RS you would see that TL has a horrible reputation everywhere and most people hate this board thanks to a select few that have turned it into a **** show with their constant bashing and constantly jumping in to nearly every single thread and bashing Stevie. It doesn't even make sense to me tbh lol. You hate her so much but jesus Christ you're obsessed with her and how much you hate her. It's such a conundrum!

annnnnyway, remember when Lindsey said "makes me want to look behind the mirror for drugs!" haha I love him!!!