View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyman10 View Post
haha, that eye roll badge is great! But no, the only thing I'd bet you five pounds on is that this performance of 'Landslide' is definitely NOT just high school stuff. LB and SN have a very long history of sending signals rather than talking. This was a signal - and in fact it's my hypothesis that its audience is the fans.

We can argue what it means, but you won't convince me it doesn't mean anything.
I'm not interested in convincing you on anything, Believe what you want. Truth is you don't know more tan I do. You're just speculating.

Nicks' last signal to Lindsey was loud and clear. She doesn't want to work with him anymore. She ruined her relationship with him and with his family forever. I'm sure she knew what she was doing the moment she orchestrated it.

I'm concerned about Lindsey's health now. That's all I care about. Some fans are yearning for a reunion, just to see them all together for a last time. It won't change what they did to him. What Stevie specifically did to him. I'm sorry about all those shipper hearts, but it is what it is.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.