View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Thanks everyone...

it is much appreciated.

My sorrow is still here, but my anger is starting to boil. Some questions need to be answered before I can understand "why".

My older brother thought of some valid questions I need to ask to the OHP and the officials who investigated the accident:

#1 HOW was the accident reported? Did someone report the accident via cellphone? Did a person happen upon the scene? Debbie left the house at 9:50pm and her cellphone showed that calls from her employer & co-workers continued from 11:23pm until 12:03am of Oct.23rd - but the OHP reported to me that the accident occurred at about 10:43pm and the OHP was in my living room at around 12am. Did the accident actually happen at 10:43pm? Was it called in at 10:43pm?

I can TELL ANYONE from experience that there is NO WAY IN F**KING HELL that no TRAFFIC was not on that highway in those 55 minutes from the time she left home until the accident...No way, I will bet my ENTIRE MUSIC COLLECTION on that, that is how sure I am because I drove that road on a near daily basis for the past 8 years!!!

#2 HOW could NOONE see the car accident when my Grand Prix had daylight running lamps installed that STAY on when the key is in the ignition and in the on position and only turn OFF when the car's ignition is in the OFF position? There is NO WAY one could NOT have seen the car from the highway, My brother & I drove that stretch of road last night and a car could have EASILY been seen from the highway (A 4 lane U.S. Highway at that)

#3 Why did the HOSPITAL NOT call me when they could not reach Debbie? They had my phone number, they could have called me and asked, but noone called me at all. Instead of trying to call her why didnt they call me? That makes no sense at all.

Update: I was able to verify when she received the calls from the hospital and her friends/co-friends, and to why that hospital was unable to contact me when she did not arrive on time: Their record of my phone was a number I havent had since around 2002.

Last edited by estranged4life; 10-24-2008 at 10:33 PM..