View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
$he had a whole tour of it being about Christine and NOT her. It drove her so crazy that she had to end the show talking about how she brought Christine back with her spirit catcher... and sometimes included the collective fans wishing Christine back.

Then, they had the nerve to do an amazing album without her. 4 members making great music!

Then, they made a documentary about the making of the album. They looked so happy! No spirit catchers, no fighting about getting her hands in production, no singing fish, no Karen, just beautiful harmony and music.

Then............... THEY TOURED!!

When you DON'T have a family and your only life is your career... You have to validate your power position.

Keep in mind, they were touring BuckVie during the East/West. You know that didn't go over well. It's not that hard to figure out what happened here.
And she had to bring back the fact that Christine was absent for 16 years on every ****ing show. It was like: "and now you come back to ruin everything".

I always wonder why $he didn't leave the band if she was/is so successful on her own. I mean, if she wasn't jealous about BuckVie, then why didn't she let Lindsey do his thing while she did her thing and everybody's happy?

Seriously, all she has is her career. Which should be ok if that's all she cares about. But apparently not everything's so perfect as she claims to be on her interviews. And not everything's so perfect in Fakewood Mac without Lindsey now as she wished it was gonna be.

Still remember how they were late on stage while the Brits were waiting for them on the Classic East. When they finally hit the stage everybody around me were certain they had been fighting.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.