Thread: mariah
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 04:04 AM
Senior Ledgie

I still don't know what to think of that performance. She's a very talented lady and was easily in the top 5 vocalists of her generation. I don't know the exact input she had, but she also had writing and producing credits. She hasn't done a great deal of acting but got praise for that too.

Now it's very sad. No question in my mind she had boob implants and shows her cleavage as much as she can.

I wish she'd take a leaf out of Stevie's book. Try to mature herself and stop trying to be like Beyonce.

Out here in Australia most of us thought her wedding to James Packer would never go ahead. His family is very private and they would've been horrified about a reality show. I think he dated her to try and become better known overseas. He's restructured a lot of the family business since it was given to him and is trying to a bigger part of the global market.

He normally hates any media and is very shy but when he was with Mariah was posing with her for the cameras. He also sharpened his appearance.

I was shocked to see a picture of her wearing a very sheer white dress with obviously no underwear at all. She had James looking awkward with her and her kids there. Luckily his own kids weren't around at the time.

I'm surprised to see accusations of him having a bad temper because he never used to be that way. His father (who really did have a notorious temper) thought he was too soft and would try to toughen him up by deliberately brow beating and humiliating him in public.

I hope this lady can get herself together.