View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm rather enjoying this thread but I have to be good.

Anyway LOL, I really hate Silver Girl because it's about Sheryl I must say. I wonder what Lindsey thought of that while singing harmonies. I wonder if a shrine was built to her with candles around it as he picked out the guitar parts *??**

Sheryl has a Starbucks cd and she doesn't even HAVE Stevie on that!! It's supposed to be her fav. artists. HMMMMMMMMMM

I think it's really funny the whole triangle of Stevie, Lindsey and Kristen. I think about that alot while listening to the album. Stevie and Lindsey singing goodbye to each other in some darklit room all alone whispering to each other and then Lindsey must go out and be with kids and wife. I would like to say she has ALOT to worry about but I guess being 20 years younger than Stevie is to Stevie's disadvantage but of course Kristen has had 2 children...sooooooooooooooooooooooo---JUST KIDDING.

Is Thrown Down about Linds???

Anyway, this thread is pure evil but rather funny. Thanks!

Poor Anne Heche, I hope she NEVER reads this thread. We should be nicer about her! Nothing wrong with naming your kid Homer or being a lesbian, right?