View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Only because in the INITIAL post, you warned that I couldn't say that ALL Christine's singles should've been number ones. Then Steve did just that, so I felt the need to warn him about your army. You know, old what's her name's army. Perhaps you should iron your chiffon more often.
Uhm, it was a little joke... not a "warning." You did know that, right?
I just thought it would be more interesting if folks listed only one or two songs that they felt most deserved to have that top spot... rather than simply saying "all of them."

And what gives with the "army" stuff and feeling the need to "warn" someone? Like I was going to give Steve a cyber flogging for picking more than one Christine song, because I'm on some kind of mission to make sure Chris doesn't steal any of Stevie's popularity.

Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to have some odd thing built up in your head about Stevie's big, bad, meanie-pants fans. The last time I looked, there's no war between Christine's and Stevie's fans. In fact, many of us happen to love both Mac ladies, and can talk about them in the same sentence without pitting one against the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Is that a Larry Flynt publication?
I was just thinking of an old Shakespeare quote, that's all.
"The (Ledgie) doth protest too much, methinks."

General Stew signing off.