View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 06:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Dead right. They've been teasing her for years, hell they tease each other any chance they can. They are like a bunch of siblings. And Stevie can be a pain as well.......so none of them expected any backlash because that's what they all do to each other, plenty of the time.

Did anyone else see Billy Burnette's tweet about Stevie not being so innocent? He said he saw her pick up a chair and throw it at Chris' head during a fight years ago. I believe it was in response to someone saying something about Lindsey frisbeeing a guitar at Stevie's head.
Also in terms of mockery, remember during that making of the Tusk documentary, when Lindsey is trying to describe a sound he wants to Mick (?) and is making sound effects, and Stevie makes the crazy gesture to the camera behind his back?

Stevie did it, too... because people do these kind of things! It doesn't mean they're horrible people. It means they're human.

That's why I feel it's ridiculous to make a federal case out of it - and hypocritical for Stevie to do so.

The fact that this would be on a list of "reasons I can't ever be onstage with Lindsey again" is mind-boggling and shows a loss of adult coping skills that she had as recently as five years ago.