View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Ledgie

blahhh I literally felt myself getting mad at this information (or the thought of Lindsey requesting girls being placed in front of him)...but then I kind of thought it through...

I think (and I hope) that people are just reading too much into things...it does not surprise me that groups of girls are being treated like VIPs. Also, a lot of times concert venues will have extra tickets that are up front and offer them to lucky fans...it seems natural that if the security guy (or a male worker) has them he'd offer them to good looking girls first, or if cute blonde 20 year olds are begging for a better seat, I'm sure they'd do it in an effort to flirt with the girls themselves.

It also seems like LB picks a few people to flirt with over others....but I also have seen him give sweat towels and sign stuff for people at shows that aren't 20 and blonde. I think I've read stories on here about him flirting and kissing women who were older and brunette too! I guess I just had to tell myself all these things to make it better lol