View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Hm fair enough. I clearly need to go to more gigs. These behaviours are still quite mysterious to me. But I'm sure Lindsey enjoys himself. And in a way, it's a nice cozy reminder that he's a normal human guy, and not a "serious artist" 24/7.
It may not be his idea, but I think he would have to be dead not to enjoy it. I'm just saying, share the love . Lol.

Who knows - maybe it makes FM feel less old to have younger beautiful people in the sea of faces at their feet every night. It must be a heck of a wake up call when the folks your age are sitting down yawning because it's past their bedtime and you're left with some middle aged fans who are reliving their youth. I'm sure it's an encouragement to see young people there at all or kids and to think you have made a mark musically that will continue to touch people - maybe it motivates them to want to make new fans and put on a better show.

And it probably is a big stroke to the egos. I mean I am amazed at the young fans on twitter after every show making it know they would still like to sleep with Stevie or Lindsey despite their ages. I wonder if they are aware of that.

Last edited by CADreaming; 09-22-2013 at 09:51 AM..