View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I think you are missing the point I was making. Lack of interest has nothing to do with the number of posts going down. Its the access to the site. When I just logged in it took 1:22 for the site to load. Many don't have such patience to read and post on a site that seems to be bogged down or offline when you try to access it. It seems to be getting worse IMHO.
I'm not missing the point. If you have lost interest, you don't wait 1:22 for the site to load and you don't post. I can wait forever because I haven't lost interest and because I xan do other things while waiting.

But like FuzzyPlum said, many have also lost interest because they feel attacked or they feel their beloved band member is being attacked.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.