Thread: MacNuggets
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Google News Alert for: stevie nicks

A bad venue for bad people
NorthFulton.com - Alpharetta,GA,USA
... prices to make the Eagles richer than they already are, you would probably spend even more to see dusty fossils like Stevie Nicks and Steve Miller. ...
See all stories on this topic

Pearl Jam eye Jack White for Bonnaroo
My Tennessean.com - Nashville,TN,USA
One of Bonnaroo's trademark bits of fun comes in guest appearances -- fest-goers caught Stevie Nicks during Tom Petty's set, gospel legend Mavis Staples ...

What year is this? 1998? 1978?
GwinnettHerald.com - GA,USA
I mean, just look at this: The Eagles, Joe Cocker/Steve Miller Band, Stevie Nicks, Steely Dan, Tom Petty/Steve Winwood, Bryan Adams/Foreigner, Rush, Yes, ...

AM PrepEntertainment History: MON MAY 26th | KXNet.com North ...
KXMC - Minot,ND,USA
Singer Stevie Nicks is 60. Actor Philip Michael Thomas ("Miami Vice") is 59. Actress Pam Grier is 59. Country singer Hank Williams Junior is 59. ...

Academy in key with blues duo
Manchester Evening News - Manchester,England,UK
... their influences and peers and live have colourfully been described a 'distillation of the MC5 and early Fleetwood Mac with the intensity of a plane crash'.

Another Busy Weekend
By Nicholas Tillemans(Nicholas Tillemans)
The album's produced by Lindsey Buckingham and Sentimental Lady employs most of Fleetwood Mac. I think my favorite song from this batch is April Wine: I Like To Rock. Today we patched our retaining wall with concrete and tuck pointed ...
The Star Chamber - http://nickatillemans.livejournal.com/

No April Showers = May Plati-'Tudes
CUBuffs.com - USA
Music—Folsom Field used to host the old “Sun Day” series of concerts, one of which set the stadium attendance record (May 1, 1977: Fleetwood Mac, Bob Seger, ...

Two shows in two days!
By kramer(sammy)
"The Cave Singers make beautifully anguished acoustic music that has been compared to Townes Van Zandt and Fleetwood Mac (singer Peter Quirk sure does sound a lot like Stevie Nicks sometimes)." Then on Wednesday, 21 May at 8pm ...
FAMILY - http://www.familylosangeles.com/blog/