View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
We have something in common. I also bought the live album at Kmart but it was in 1983 double album.

I am really looking forward to this. We've all be wanting to hear Hold Me live in 1982 and sure enough its on this reissue. Does someone in the band have an ear to this board? Its like our prayers have been answered. I'm bummed no Oh Daddy. I guess I wont be dancing in my shawls after all
Of course we have that in common. Without gushing, you're one of my very favorite Ledgies.

It doesn't make much sense that they'd put Hold Me on here, but hey, prayers got answered, albeit in a non timely fashion, and in an inappropriate place.

Damn, there goes my free copy!

Tight assed me will wait for the best deal. I remember y'all were paying $86 for Mirage. I held out for about 6 weeks, and paid $43! The last boxed set(68-74)....I forget what they were going for, but I held out and got it for $42. Yeah, I love a deal...