View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
It's pretty amazing--for a bunch of budding Octogenariens, they do a great job of forcing each other to attest to/refute to something one of them says when another one of the speaks unscripted. I expect we will "hear" from Stevie and Mick shortly?
I don't think Christine said anything anyone didn't expect, but I still find it funny. Good for them for still getting headlines when most of them have one foot on a banana peel and the other in the ground.
BINGO
****HITS LIKE BUTTON****

Chris's comments were sincere but they were off the cuff. The headline of this thread could also be "Chris may never tour again" Yet some people focused on the reality of other members while ignoring what Chris said about herself. The way some are writing "Stevie and John leave Fleetwood Mac" Will definitely get Stevie to respond at some point. I dont think Chris meant to spawn the controversy. But she was being honest. No one is planning anything right now. After Covid in 2022 I think Chris realizes she is too old. She alludes to it but did not rule it out 100%.
The history of the band always shows, the members are replaceable at any stage. Could Mick, Lindsey, and Christine hit the road for a Mac tour in 2022? Unlikely but possible. Stevie has been in and out of the Mac before. I have always said that I believe Stevie and Lindsey will share a stage together again as fake as it may be.