View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I'm not disagreeing with anything you said in this quote. I just want to share that what Mick said in this new interview that I created this thread to post, Mick offers what I put in bold type above. So I'm wondering if that's to kind of get future cordiality with Lindsey in the "public record"

I'm not soliciting a reply either. I'm just curious why Mick is speaking this way. Maybe he's just feeling high on life with his recording rights sale!
Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some fence mending and wheel greasing going on between Mick and Lindsey.

Fleetwood Mac has already said no more large tours. Given Christine will be 78 and the virus has delayed any plans they had by at least a year and a half, it’s hard to imagine we’ll see much, if anything, from Fleetwood Mac again. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it’s unlikely.

Mending fences is in their mutual interests. Mick is a drummer whose band likely played its last show and Lindsey is an artist who would greatly benefit from having the “Fleetwood” brand associated with his new music. The difference in album and concert ticket sales between “Lindsey Buckingham” and “Fleetwood Buckingham” (for example) would be significant.

THE Stephen Hopkins