View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
After living with John all those years, this girl knows how to throw a punch or two.

She may never admit it but I always think she turned on Stevie during Mirage and of course during the mid 80s. You cant really trust Rolling Stone because of the way they write but if the quote about getting a stuffed animal and "someone actually handed this to me, usually Stevie is the one that gets this stuff" is pretty passive aggressive. But in 1984 she goes for Stevie stating she does not know who she is anymore and they "used" to be close. I know they are still close but no doubt IMHO she could see the path she was on and not liking it especially Stevie demanding a bigger cut of tour proceeds.
I'm sure it was UGLY dealing with John during those years. I'm sure she could handle herself back in the day.

I've seen too many eye rolls in behind the scenes footage over the years, to not believe that Chris thinks $tevie's an idiot.

And if you were actually $tevie's friend, would you really want to deal with her entourage of paid yes friends?