View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Just the story was enough to scare me from ever wanting to actually meet Christine. I've worked with quite a few big names(not FM big, but household known names)... when they're sweet, it's awesome. When they're hateful douchebags, it's horrible, and you're sorry that you ever met them. Because your illusions of love are shattered.
After living with John all those years, this girl knows how to throw a punch or two.

She may never admit it but I always think she turned on Stevie during Mirage and of course during the mid 80s. You cant really trust Rolling Stone because of the way they write but if the quote about getting a stuffed animal and "someone actually handed this to me, usually Stevie is the one that gets this stuff" is pretty passive aggressive. But in 1984 she goes for Stevie stating she does not know who she is anymore and they "used" to be close. I know they are still close but no doubt IMHO she could see the path she was on and not liking it especially Stevie demanding a bigger cut of tour proceeds.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-15-2021 at 02:27 PM..