View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
According to Ms Nicks:

They didn't want a singer and already had a lady singer in the band. So she became a house cat (those are her words). They wanted Lindsey bad enough that she came with the deal even though they did not want her.

They all did have the same statement that it was really up to Christine. If Christine did not want her......she would have the final say.
The irony that Christine did not have the final say when it was time to fire Lindsey.
Stevie: "I begged Mick and Christine. I said, 'We need Lindsey, I'll never be in this band without him. And I told her, I said Christine, I'm not the boss, but you can't fire someone like Lindsey. Our legacy depends on it. And I knew in my heart if they somehow justified firing Lindsey, Christine would bring on her friend from the Heartbreakers. And she did. I told them both I was leaving, but in the end I toured and it turned out ok. But, I was heartbroken because he was there for me in the beginning."