View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 04:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
And I couldn't help but thinking while reading, that even IF Lindsey ever came back(which I don't ever want to see), that Brett probably shot his own chances of returning in the ass, for daring to tell the truth about the old hag. $he's bitter, and holds a grudge like nobody's bidness.
I thought the same thing. But its clear Brett is ok with it. Brett told the truth to Rolling Stone which is going to crush $tevie. Yes, he will never be asked to join the band again but he is at peace with that. They booted him off their last tour. It really is $tevie Mac. She controls everything.

Funny story about Brett. During Lindsey's last solo tour, I was in the front row. After songs, Brett was looking at me and kept mouthing something. I could not understand what he was trying to tell me. Then when another song ended, I finally understood reading his lips "I will see you after the show." WFH? Why is Brett going to see me after the show? Does he think I am someone else? I was really confused and a little excited at the same time. Then I found what was going on. The girl next me to was who he was communicating with. Apparently they knew each other LOL