View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Also interesting to note that in her "Karen" role for LB Kristen is righteously pissed off (which of course we saw via her social media posts). LB is the 'weak link' in that Brett makes it sound like he (LB) could be lured back if left to his own devices (one kind of got a sense of this from LB's tv interviews post firing). It's almost being set up like LB is caught between two women in his life-- his old girlfriend who dumped him twice (70s and now) once she got to a point where she didn't need him anymore, and his wife who has stuck it out and clearly taken the lead role in raising their 3 kids. Hopefully he stops looking backwards with any sort of nostalgia and accepts the reality that she's a narcissistic twat.
Right. it's been clear to me that Lindsey wants back. His fans may hope he's moved on, found contentment, just wants to do his own thing. I think that he's done no such thing. What can you do? To paraphrase a demon, if I was the one to watch over his thinking, he would never be tempted.. at all.

To be clear, I feel the lure myself. I wanted things to end differently. I'm heartbroken anew every single day since this happened. I regret it every time I hear an FM song. The harmonies of falling, falling, falling, fell me. I loved them and loved them together. I always wanted to say goodbye to him in a crowd of thousands of people. Not in an auditorium that seats 300. However, his groveling, giving in, and yearning for people who should be seeking his forgiveness is not the price I'm willing to pay for that to happen.

Last edited by michelej1; 10-16-2020 at 12:17 AM..