View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs down "Exclusive Video and Pictures" on Fan Club Site

Like I am really so surprised, but they have FINALLY BEEN POSTED--I can honestly say that the photos that the fans have posted on this site have been much better. There are about six phots from the Columbus show--none of them spectacular unless you like the one of the back of my friend's head. You can just make Stevie out in one of them. They have also posted about 8 video snippets each about 5 seconds long. Nothing too exciting there either. Just Mick, Jon, and Lindsey standing around before/after the Today/Tonight Shows. None them have Stevie in them either.

Since this is so EXCLUSIVE, why not a full length video of Running Through the Garden or Destiny Rules for those who didn't get the chance to see these songs live?

Or how about a picture of JT counting all of the money who took from us under false pretenses?

Or how about a photo of the guy I saw wearing the FIRE JONATHAN TODD shirt at the Cleveland show?

This is the "MOST WIRED AND CONNECTED TOUR IN HISTORY" right?

PS-I tried to copy and paste some of the photos on here but wouldn't you know they are somehow protected against that.

EJM