View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
In this article she explicitly says that she does not get out of bed until 3. Not 1-- 3 PM. In my opinion, that is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care if she's always been a 'night owl'. That's an abnormal schedule and a ridiculous excuse (not a health problem, not because she has any other obligation, just because she likes staying up late and getting up late) for any working environment and it should not be acceptable.
Exactly! You could get up once in a while at 3 pm, but every day?

Just say you don't want to work with Lindsey (and by association, with Christine) anymore. It would save a lot of discussions. I'm sure they won't bother her anymore. They're already talking about a second BM album, so we have to guess a FM album is a dead topic for them.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.