View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
could it be they are recording some (SN's) parts of the album in Nashville?

and that we will get that album before the tour after all? (pretty please let it be true..........)

Christine, Dave Stewart, Stevie and Waddy were all reportedly (or self-reportedly in DS case) flying to Nashville some time this morning.
Don't forget this is how we found out that Stevie was making a new record and that Dave was producing and we also found out from "Instagram" that FM was at the village...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Per Dave S's Facebook, he's spending a few weeks in Nashville. And speaking of Nashville, you lot may be interested in this from Instagram which was posted 15 hours ago. Thanks to @justlikehome on Twitter for finding it. The very top of the photograph is cropped but it was just addressed to the girl whose Instagram account it is. And yes, it DOES say Go Your Own Way.

So we have Dave, Waddy and apparently Christine in Nashville.

I lifted part of the thread from the "Stevie Section"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

Well this could be interesting...I wonder who else will be there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Maybe Stevie is recording some tunes with Lady A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

Whatever Dave is up to it looks like he will be in Nashville for a while...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Thanks for the info.I guess he loves it there.There is alot of music action there.I wonder if Stevie will get invited to join his circus.LOL...
It seems we now have Christine in Nashville as well...This could be very interesting indeed...

Last edited by BlueDenimLamp; 04-19-2014 at 09:58 PM..