View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
My friend Torri who most of you know here went to Mick's meet and greet thing in Manchester NH in June and she asked him point blank are you guys coming back to the states next year and he said yes along with a cryptic statement which went something along the lines of "and we will have something special for you next summer, but thats all im going to say at this point."
You know? That really sets the little hamster on the wheel in my brain into motion . Since they've all talked about using outside producers, I wonder how quickly that could fast track a new album? After all, Lindsey is the consummate studio dawdler... he took 14 years in between Out Of The Cradle and Under The Skin . Maybe the band is going to take a more cerebral approach to recording this time around (just record what they feel without second guessing it)... then let the producers and mixers have a field day with it. We could get an album pretty quickly if that were the case. I can't see it happening, but it's certainly on the outer fringes of the realm of possibility .