View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
what really annoys me in all the reporting on this is how simplistic the writers/so-called reporters are--- all any of them have to do is watch the snippet of the awards where Stevie gives her speech to see Mick and Chris waltzing away...and call them out on that, like, why wasn't THAT more of a problem? But they don't. All the articles say "Lindsey re-ignited his ongoing feud with Stevie" WTF??
all the articles that are spin off the Mojo original article talk about "re-igniting the feud" not the Mojo article.

and yes - putting it on Lindsey for smirking, which makes zero sense. Stevie was the one re-igniting the feud. for whatever stupid bitter reason she may had. (a power play seems the most probable to me - she WINS. with 2 of them it was always a completely idiotic and childish competition.) but yes, as i was transcribing that part from Mojo, i was thinking exact same thing - what about Mick and Christine waltzing? why are they not thrown out for "igniting the feud"?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"